Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-09 10:28:20
“A heavily armored, slow melee fighter. Swings from the hip but packs a huge punch.”
- This card is unlockable in P.E.K.K.A Playhouse (Arena 4).
- This powerful troop is a utter brute with the correct support. If the P.E.K.K.A is left overlooked, a will swarm her, and the P.E.K.K.A will be outnumbered and will be eliminated.
- A good troop to back up the P.E.K.K.A. is the . Its range combined with its splash damage can easily stop groups of troops that will attempt to whittle down the P.E.K.K.A. .
- Keep in mind the P.E.K.K.A. can only attack troops that are on the ground. This means or can attack it safely without being damaged.
- The P.E.K.K.A.’s slow deploy time and its slow speed can make it hard for it to reach . can increase the P.E.K.K.A.’s speed and attack speed to allow it to destroy troops and buildings faster.
- The P.E.K.K.A is effective to destroy an opposing placed to target your Crown Towers, as its high hitpoints will allow it to withstand troops and spells cast to destroy it..
- On 2/2/16, the February Update decreased the P.E.K.K.A’s hitpoints by 13% and decreased the cost to 7 (from 8).
- There is an Arena based on the P.E.K.K.A. called P.E.K.K.A.’s Playhouse, which was originally a single-player map in Clash of .
|Hit speed||Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.8 sec||Slow||3 sec||Melee||Ground||8||x1||Epic||Troop|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|