Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2018-10-30 10:55:27
“This jolly green Goblin Giant stomps towards enemy buildings. He carries two Spear Goblins everywhere he goes. It’s a weird but functional arrangement.”
The Goblin Giant card is unlocked from the Jungle Arena (Arena 9). He is a building-targeting, melee troop with high health and moderate damage. He also carries two Spear Goblins on his back, that can attack independently of the Goblin Giant. When he is taken down, the Spear Goblins emerge and continue attacking. A Goblin Giant card costs 6 Elixir to deploy.
- Using a second unit to tank for the Spear Goblins (such as the Miner) after the Goblin Giant is defeated will allow them to stay on the field longer and deal more damage.
- Using Zap on a defending Minion Horde will allow the Spear Goblins to easily finish the Minions off.
- The Goblin Giant’s unique ability to move and attack in separate patterns allows him to kite units while simultaneously dealing damage to them.
- The Goblin Giant’s medium speed, high health, and decent damage allow him to be a powerful solo troop to rush towers with.
- The Goblin Giant is a poor heavy tank. His health is low relative to Giant and Golem, his higher speed prevents Elixir banking, his cost is high, and his ranged chip damage is useless in heavy pushes.
|Cost ||Deploy Time ||Hit Speed ||Speed ||Range ||Target ||Count ||Transport ||Type ||Rarity |
|6||1 sec||1.7 sec||Medium (60)||Melee||Buildings||x1||Ground||Troop||Epic|
Spear Goblin Attributes
|Hit Speed ||Speed ||Range ||Target ||Count ||Transport |
|1.7 sec||Very Fast (120)||5||Air & Ground||x2||Ground|
|Level ||Goblin Giant Hitpoints ||Goblin Giant Damage ||Goblin Giant Damage per second ||Spear Goblin Hitpoints ||Spear Goblin Damage ||Spear Goblin Damage per second |
The Goblin Giant card is unlocked from the Jungle Arena (Arena 9). He is a building-targeting, melee troop with high health and moderate damage.
Clash Royale Guides
Clash Royale Guides