Spell Cards By Clash Royal 2016-01-28 10:53:06
“Bolts of lightning hit up to 3 enemy troops or buildings with the most hitpoints in the target area. Reduced damage to Crown Towers”
- This card is unlockable from the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1).
- When cast, the Lightning emits a similar animation to its’ counterpart, found in Clash of , and targets 3 troops/Buildings with the highest hitpoints, within its AoE (Area of Effect).
- This spell can be used to finish off towers or damage high hitpoints troops such as Giants.
- The Lightning targets the 3 troops/Buildings within its damage radius, with the highest hitpoints, as stated in the spell’s description.
- This spell is EXTREMELY effective against and Witches next to enemy Crown Towers, as the spell targets 3 troops/Buildings with the highest amount of hitpoints in its’ radius.
- The Lightning Spell is the first spell unlocked in Clash of , however the Lightning is not the first spell you unlock in Clash Royale.
- Unlike Clash of , the Lightning can only hit three Buildings or troops, whereas in Clash, it can hit any troops or buildings in its’ damage radius.
- The Zap serves as a weaker alternative to the Lightning, with 1/3 of the spell’s cost, and approximately 1/3 of the Lightning’s damage. However, the Lightning spell is limited, as it targets up to 3 troops/Buildings with the highest hitpoints in its’ radius, while the Zap deals damage in a determined AoE (Area of Effect).
|Level||Damage||Crown Tower Damage|