Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2018-10-30 10:38:25
“Deploys a line of recruits armed with spears, shield and wooden buckets. They dream of ponies and one day wearing metal buckets.”
The Royal Recruits card is unlocked from the Royal Arena (Arena 7). It spawns six single-target, melee-ranged troops with medium hitpoints and damage and shields in addition to their normal health. The Royal Recruits are deployed in a long horizontal line spanning the Arena. The Royal Recruits card costs 8 Elixir to deploy.
- The Royal Recruits are a powerful defensive card because of how they are deployed, allowing good defense from troops coming from both lanes.
- This can stop a large number of split lane pushes since each Recruit has a decent amount of health and damage.
- They can also distract some air troops, buying time to counter them.
- Treat the Royal Recruits like Guards when countering high damage units such as the P.E.K.K.A., Mini P.E.K.K.A., and Sparky.
- Remember that despite their horizontal formation, they can be split in different ways by shifting the central tile of their deploy pattern to the left or right.
- The Royal Recruits’ description indicates that while they’re newly recruited low-ranked soldiers, when they get promoted to a higher rank, they will become Dark Princes.
- The Royal Recruits card is the 4th card in the game to have “Royal” in its name.
- Costing 8 Elixir, it is the most expensive Common Card in the game.
|Cost ||Hit Speed ||Speed ||Deploy Time ||Range ||Target ||Count ||Transport ||Type ||Rarity |
|8||1.2 sec||Medium (60)||1 sec||Melee||Ground||x6||Ground||Troop||Common|
|Level ||Hitpoints ||Shield Hitpoints ||Damage ||Damage per second |
The Royal Recruits card is unlocked from the Royal Arena (Arena 7). It spawns six single-target, melee-ranged troops with medium hitpoints and damage and shields in addition to their normal health.
Clash Royale Guides
Clash Royale Guides