Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-07-15 14:55:46
“He chops trees by day and hunts by night. His bottle of spills everywhere when he dies.”
- The Lumberjack is unlocked from Frozen Peak (Arena 8).
- He is a single target, melee troop with moderate hitpoints and high damage.
- A Lumberjack card costs 4 to deploy.
- Upon death, he drops a bottle of that increases the attack speed and movement speed of your troops and buildings in the spell’s area.
- He is best to be supported with other troops because when he dies, the will make the other troops do great damage.
- For this strategy, place him near or at the front so that when he dies, many of the troops in the push will still survive.
- He can also be used defensively. If he is killed while near your Arena Tower, the resulting will be dropped on the Arena Tower, increasing its attack speed.
- You can also capitalise on this by placing other buildings in front of the Arena Tower.
- The Lumberjack was added to the game on 4/7/16 with the Tournaments Update.
- During the Lumberjack’s deploy time, he can be seen drinking his bottle of .
- The Lumberjack seems responsible for creating . turned villainous when a bottle of was spilt on it, much like the one the Lumberjack drinks. This is proven from his description and one of the loading screen tips, saying “The Lumberjack and goes way back.”
- Since costs 3 , the Lumberjack without his bottle would cost 1 .
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Effect||Cost||Type||Rarity|
|1.1 sec||Fast||1 sec||Melee||Ground||+40%||4||Troop||Legendary|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per Second|