Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-26 15:41:04
“Three fast, unarmored melee attackers. Small, fast, green and mean!”
- This card is unlockable from the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1).
- The card spawns 3 fast, melee Goblin, effectively used as diversions, suited to the card’s low cost of 2.
- Goblins are effective as a distraction.
- Can be used as a damage dealing troop behind high hitpoint troops such as the , and .
- Their damage and speed can force a player to waste on stopping a group of Goblins.
- Goblins have low hitpoints so they can be easily killed by spells, such as , and , taking into consideration the spells slight duration to cast, to lead the spells impact point.
- The Goblins are similar to the Spear Goblins. However, take note they are not ranged and have to run up to a target to melee.
- Goblins also have slightly more health and damage than Spear Goblins.
- Goblins are the same units that come out from the .
|Hit speed||Movement Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Cost||Summons||Rarity|
|1.1||Very Fast||1 second||Melee||Ground||2||x1||Common|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|