News By Clash Royal 2016-02-25 09:56:37
In this batch of balance changes we’re fine tuning a couple of , ready for global launch, and making some combat mechanic improvements.
Zap: Now stuns target for 1 second, damage reduced by 6%
– Zap has lacked a purpose of its own that differentiated it from or the other damage spells. Giving it a brief stun effect should make it quite an interesting choice!
: Hitpoints increased by 11%, bomb timer increased to 3 seconds (from 1 second)
– can be the ultimate nullifier, as he’s primarily used on defense to halt a push in its tracks. Adding a couple of seconds to his death bomb’s fuse will make positioning your defending troops to escape the blast radius a possibility now.
: Hitpoints decreased by 5%
– A small hitpoint reduction will bring the more in line with our overall “offense over defense” philosophy. It currently offers a bit too much defensive value for 4 .
: Effect falls off quicker when troops leave the area
– will last for 2 seconds on a troop after it leaves ’s area of effect. Previously ‘stuck’ to troops until the area of effect was gone, which we felt was a bit weird.
Combat Mechanics: Troops will be harder to distract
– Troops won’t be pulled from their lane as easily by buildings; buildings will need to be positioned a bit closer.
– Troops won’t target and move towards units that attack them from far away.
Card Donation: Rare give 10 (from 5 )
– Rare should give more for the value of card you’re giving away.