Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-22 11:29:33
“Summons an army of . Meet Larry and his friends Harry, Gerry, Terry, Mary, ect.”
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Skeleton Army consists of 20 .
- Due to their high numbers, they are effective against slow, high hitpoint opponents such as Giants.
- While being powerful in numbers, they are very weak against splash damage. This means that Bombers or are extremely effective against them and will most likely wipe them out instantly.
- The Skeleton Army is effective to use to kill high damaging and single targeting troops (like the P.E.K.K.A. & etc.), but keep additional single targeting counter- if the opponent uses an AoE Spell to eliminate the Skeleton Army.
- The Skeleton Army is not recommended to use offensively, as they can be easily wiped out with spells such as , but are very effective as a distraction.
- On 19/2/16, the Balance Update increased the ’ hitpoints and damage by 11%.
- The resemble the ones spawned by Witches and the , and are identical to , themselves.
- The skeleton, Larry, in the Skeleton Army’s description, is a reference to the Clash of commercial Larry.
|Rarity||Type||Costs||Targets||Range||Speed||Hit Speed||Deploy Time|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|