Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-22 11:33:31
“A tough melee fighter. The Barbarian’s handsome, cultured cousin. Rumor has it that he was knighted based on the sheer awesomeness of his mustache alone.”
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The knight is a melee troop that wields a long sword and has an amazing mustache.
- Due to the low cost and medium health and damage, the Knight is a good option to use with the damage dealing offense.
- Alternatively, the Knight can be used to back up higher hitpoint troops, such as the or .
- Use the Knight as a meat shield for smaller troops, as it has high hitpoints.
- The Knight can only target one target at a time. Using such as or will distract and overwhelm the Knight.
- From the Knight’s description, Knights and are said to be distant cousins, due to their physical similarities, especially their awesome mustaches.
- When a Knight is defeated, his fallen sword is embedded in the Battle Arena’s ground.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.1 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||3||x1||Common||Troop|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|