Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-25 22:16:32
“Don’t let the little pony fool you. Once the Prince gets a running start, you WILL be trampled. Does 2x damage once he gets charging.”
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Prince has a special ability. As he continues to run, he will gain increasing speed. Upon hitting a troop or building he will deal 2x damage while immediately losing the speed bonus. However, he can regain it if he starts to move again.
- The Prince is best used as an attacking troop – with his ability, the Prince can take down enemy with ease. Use this with other troops to your advantage.
- With the Prince’s speed when he is using his special ability, the Prince is good for early offensive attacks.
- Pair the Prince with . Due to the Witchs splash damage and its capability to attack air troops, it can cover the Prince’s weaknesses and can be a very difficult combo to defeat without a large use of .
- Swarm the Prince with which summon units in large numbers. This means such as the will outnumber the Prince and cause a large distraction to him, rendering him unable to muster his charge attack.
- A can also be used to defeat the Prince. If a is placed in the path of a charging Prince, the will be destroyed and the 6 spawned from the ’s destruction can easily take out the Prince.
- Never leave an opposing Prince alone. His high damage combined, with his double damage charge ability can allow him to easily take down an Arena Tower, individually.
- On 11/01/16, a Balance Update decreased the Prince’s health by 4%.
- The Prince is considered by most of the players as the best troop for the low levels – even considered as over powered.
- The Prince is not related to any other Supercell game.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.5 sec||Medium||1 sec||2.5||Ground||5||x1||Epic||Troop|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage with the ability||Damage per second|