Troop Cards By Clash Royal 2016-02-09 10:40:04
“Slow but durable, only attacks buildings. When destroyed, explosively splits into two Golemites and deals area damage!”
- This card is unlockable from the Royal Arena (Arena 6).
- The Golem is an extremely powerful, rock brute, which upon destruction, ruptures into 2 Golemites which continue to deal damage.
- As a high hitpoint card, the Golem is powerful to spawn in conjunction with a a high damaging support card, for e.g, a or a .
- Upon destruction, the Golem deals area damage when split into Golemites. The AoE (Area of Effect) damage caused by the troop’s destruction is able to deal surrounding damage to any troops or Buildings with low hitpoints.
- On 2/2/16, the February Update increased the Golem’s hitpoints, damage and destruction upon death damage by 43%, but decreased the Golemite’s hitpoints, damage and destruction upon death damage by 43%.
- Golems are the most expensive card in the game costing 8 .
- However, can make its cost 9 , if it was the last card deployed.
- The Golem Death Damage is same as how much the golem deals.
|Hit speed||Movement Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Cost||Summons||Rarity|
|2.5 sec||Slow||3 sec||Melee||Buildings||8||x1||Epic|
|Level||Golem Hitpoints||Golem Damage||Golem Damage per second||Golem Death Damage||Golemite Hitpoints||Golemite Damage||Golemite Damage per second||Golemite Death Damage|