Guides By Clash Royal 2016-03-25 22:32:13
Small note: has 1300 attack range and deals splash damage.
It seems pretty hard to counter but it’s truly very easy If you follow my tips below.
- If you have and the opponent drops behind his Tower, just it! Of course you should make sure your opponent doesn’t have more than you otherwise you can’t defend against sneak push. (Fun fact: As long as your is higher level than the , you can 1 shot it).
- People usually play behind a tanker such as or , wait until they pass across your arena then place a heavy hitter right on the top of the (, Mini P.E.K.K.A, , ,…).
- Can Swarms counter ? Yes, I usually use this trick but you should do it properly. Place your swarm right on top of the and they will surround it, not too early and not too late. It takes time to do this properly but it works perfectly and will save a lot of for you! (Don’t try this against ).
- can counter perfectly and also give you a perfect start for the upcoming counter push. Don’t place them too far from the otherwise they even can’t deal a single damage. If you drop your just 1 second early, they will take down the but also take a lot of damage and the opponent’s tower can pick them off. The perfect way to deal with is to drop your right onto and the can damage only 1 Barbarian.
- If the is targeting your Tower, don’t place your troops behind that Tower as deals splash damage and he will take down your troops. The best choice is to either place your troops behind him or in the middle If you use ranged troops.